Renewable Futures and Green Energy Awards ‘Pathways to Parity’
29 November 2016 Assembly Rooms, Bath
As the sector faces up to dramatic policy changes, Renewable Futures is a unique opportunity to engage with industry leaders and key policy makers to explore emerging business models and new investment opportunities that could enable renewables to become the subsidy free backbone of our electricity system.
View the 2015 event guide here.
A unique lineup of high level speakers.
Last years speakers included:
- Jan-Willem Bode, chief executive, Mongoose Energy
- Ben Vickers, senior editor, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Graham Hillier, managing director of development services, Tidal Lagoon Power
- Jeff Hardy, head of future consumers and sustainability, Ofgem
- Simon Daniels, chief executive, Moixa
- Simon Johnson, engineering manager – storage and transmission, RES Ltd
- Andrew Bissell, chief executive, Sunamp
- Andrew Mack, head of strategy, OVO
- Nicola Waters, chief operations officer, Primrose Solar
- Marcus Stewart, energy strategy and policy manager, National Grid
The exhibition features leading businesses, developers, buyers, supply chains companies, professional services and communities, our two exhibition halls are vibrant places for networking and doing business.
The sell out glittering Green Energy Awards drinks reception and dinner is a chance to continue discussions and networking in a relaxed environment and to celebrate the successes of the industry this year.
For more information please contact Rachel Hayes on 01392 494399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The leading business platform in the SW for reaching the renewables market place and the industry hub for exploring new opportunities, forging deals and participating in unrivalled networking.