Green Energy Awards
The Green Energy Awards are a night to remember as we celebrate the success of the south west renewable energy industry annually, at the Assembly Rooms, Bath on 25 November 2014.
The awards are a great opportunity to entertain clients, network, reward staff and see some of the best examples of renewable energy in the south west being recognised.
The 2014 awards will begin with a drinks reception, followed by a three course locally sourced dinner and then the presentation of the prestigious awards.
Nominations for 2014 Green Energy Awards are now closed.
2014 Award Categories
- Most Proactive Public Sector Body, sponsorship opportunity
- Best Renewable Energy Scheme, sponsorship opportunity
- Installer or Supplier of the Year, sponsor opportunity
- South West Sustainable Energy Champion, sponsorship opportunity
- Best Business Innovation, sponsor opportunity
- Best Energy Efficiency Scheme, sponsorship opportunity
- Best Community Initiative, sponsorship opportunity
2013 Attendee Prices:
Member Awards Dinner Ticket: £125+VAT
Non-Member Awards Dinner Ticket: £150+VAT
Member Conference Pass and Awards Dinner: £250+VAT
Non-Member Conference Pass and Awards Dinner: £350+VAT
Table of Ten for Awards Dinner (members only): £1000+VAT
3mx2m Conference Exhibition Space and Table of Ten for Awards Dinner (members only): £1500+VAT
Sponsors and previous sponsors