The Green Energy Awards are a night to remember as we celebrate the success of the south west renewable energy industry annually, at the Assembly Rooms, Bath on November 26.
The awards are a great opportunity to entertain clients, network, reward staff and see some of the best examples of renewable energy in the south west being recognised.
The 2013 awards will begin with a drinks reception, followed by a three course locally sourced dinner and then the presentation of the prestigious awards.
Nominations for 2013 Green Energy Awards are now closed.
2013 Award Categories
- Most Proactive Public Sector Body, sponsored by REG Windpower
- Best Renewable Energy Scheme, sponsored by SERS
- Installer or Supplier of the Year, sponsor opportunity
- South West Sustainable Energy Champion, sponsored by RWE
- Best Business Innovation, sponsor opportunity
- Best Energy Efficiency Scheme, sponsored by Low Carbon Exchange
- Best Community Initiative, sponsored by The Crown Estate
This year the winner of Green Energy Award for Best Community Initiative will also win the SW England ACE Award, and be put forward for an international ACE Award next year.
2013 Attendee Prices:
Member Awards Dinner Ticket: £125+VAT
Non-Member Awards Dinner Ticket: £150+VAT
Member Conference Pass and Awards Dinner: £250+VAT
Non-Member Conference Pass and Awards Dinner: £350+VAT
Table of Ten for Awards Dinner (members only): £1000+VAT
3mx2m Conference Exhibition Space and Table of Ten for Awards Dinner (members only): £1500+VAT
This years sponsors