Partner with Regen SW
As an independent social enterprise, we are focused on the delivery of our core objective of creating a sustainable energy future. We recognise that the best way to achieve this is to work with both the public and private sectors at the frontline of delivery and Regen SW is already working directly with a number of organisations to accelerate the deployment of renewable energy and exploit economic opportunities.
In addition to our membership services, Regen SW is now able to offer a bespoke service for both commercial and non-commercial organisations that want to benefit from Regen SW’s expertise, market intelligence and independent perspective. The services we offer are targeted to accelerate the development of the renewable energy industry by helping organisations unlock renewable energy opportunities, develop commercial propositions and bring new products and services to market.
Typically Regen SW will charge a fee for these services although we will also consider partnership proposals based on successful outcomes and future value created.
Examples of Regen SW Partnership Services:
Policy and technology workshops
- Bespoke workshops and executive briefings to understand the developing technology, policy and planning landscape affecting your business
Renewable energy opportunity assessment
- Helping landowners, asset managers, public sector and commercial organisations conduct initial scoping studies to identify potential opportunities to develop renewable energy projects
Business opportunity development and market entry
- Enabling established businesses and start-up enterprises to identify and exploit market opportunities in the fast growing renewable energy sector
Collaborative supply chain development
- Helping companies build effective supply chains and collaborative networks in the south west of England
Technology development & commercialisation
- Working with universities and research organisations to enable technology developers to engage in collaborative research projects, access funding and bring new technology to the market.
A partnership with Regen SW could be focused on an individual project, a business venture or the delivery of a longer term business plan. A great example of our work is the partnership we have with Mole Valley Farmers. Mole Valley Farmers have recently launched the 'Farmers Power Station' concept to enable their farming membership and rural communities to deploy small and larger scale renewable energy projects. Regen SW is currently providing MVF with strategic support, policy advice and helping them to establish a south west based supply chain.
For more information about establishing a partnership with Regen SW please contact Johnny Gowdy, programme director, at email@example.com
"We are particularly interested to hear from renewable energy project developers with innovative ideas on how to accelerate the deployment of renewable energy technology."Johnny Gowdy, programme director
“Mole Valley Farmers is very pleased to be working with Regen SW to develop the Farmers Power Station. Regen’s knowledge and expertise has greatly helped MVF to develop our renewable energy business strategy and bring forward new products and services for our customers.” Steve Edmunds, Mole Valley Farmers