What do you want to do?
Check this list of statements and click on the one that matches what you are trying to do. Don’t forget that all of these statements are in the context of the Climate Change PPS.
- I want to get some training on climate change issues. Training support
- I want to find some case studies about sustainable energy and climate change adaptation. Good Practice and Case Studies
- I want to know what resources are available when I’m preparing new policy or doing other work on climate change issues. Resources
- I want to find out what sorts of policies I should or could be considering. What Policies to Consider
- I want to draft a policy in response to the Climate Change PPS. Policy Objectives
- I want to understand what an evidence base is and how to use it. Principles of an Evidence Base
- I want to know how to translate an evidence base into a policy.
- Translating Evidence into Policy
- I want to know what to look out for when applications are received. Information in Applications
- I want to know what to bear in mind when assessing an application. Assessing Applications
- I want to know more about how the feasibility of a sustainable energy solution should be addressed. Feasibility
- I want to know more about how the viability of a sustainable energy solution should be addressed. Viability
- I want to know more about the kinds of conditions and enforcement that might be used in relation to the Climate Change PPS. Planning Conditions and Enforcement
- I want to understand what should be monitored as part of ongoing assessment of the effectiveness of our policies. Monitoring and Reviewing
- I want to understand more about the policy context for the Climate Change PPS. Policy Context
- I want to understand some of the jargon around Climate Change. Glossary
- I want to understand what we should do to monitor progress on sustainable energy. Monitoring and Reviewing